● The aim of the Centre is to promote Georgian culture, bring forward the unique and ancient Georgian art and introduce the new generation to the world cultural heritage by sharing common values.
● The Centre is engaged in promoting literature, arts, architecture, cinema, theatre, music, education and science, publishing and information activities. Various programs and projects are implemented by the Centre. Task of the Centre:
● Creation of series of exhibition catalogues, video and photo materials.
● Holding of various discussions, seminars, symposiums, scientific conferences and exhibitions.
● Distribution of various information on Georgian Culture.
● To put together artists from different countries. The Centre encourages dialogue and closer Cultural cooperation in the Caucasus Region. It closely cooperates with the Georgian and foreign governmental and non-governmental organizations, international associations, unions and individuals.